Donate blood now!
IHBDC is encouraging all potential donors who are fit and well to continue to donate blood, and to do so independently. It is vital for the NHS to continue to collect blood for life-saving operations in this critical time.
Coming to give blood is considered essential travel, therefore exempt from any restrictions on travel or gatherings outlined by the government.
The 2021 year wide campaign is still ongoing with limited organised sessions. If there are no sessions near you, you can donate by yourself at any time of the year.
Keep up to date on the latest on the Coronavirus situation across the UK:
IHBDC Hosted Sessions:
- London North West – Edgware Donor Centre, Westgate House, Edgware Community Hospital, Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 0AD View Map
10th October: 8.25am-3.15pm[Fully Booked]
17th October: 8.25am-3.15pm[Fully Booked]
- London West – Shepherd’s Bush Donor Centre, 1st Floor, Westfield, Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 7GF View Map
16th October: 9am-2.35pm[Fully Booked]
- London South – Tooting Blood Donor Centre, 75 Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RB View Map
- 30th October: 8.35am-2.50pm
- 31st October: 8.30am-2.45pm
If you would like to help organise future sessions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org